Floor transmission jacks
Floor jacks are used in addition to lifting equipment (i.e.: mobile column lifts). Equipped with wheels, you will be able to easily move mechanical parts inside your pit or in your workshop, since these products are also suitable for applications outside a pit.
Developed for maintenance operations under lifting equipment, the DF. 6115 offer a real stability thanks to their wheel base and their large piston diameter. The swivel head will allow you to move the assembly you are working on in the three directions. You can be sure to have the better ergonomic conditions.
|Feature||DFM 6115||DFA 6115||DFH 6115|
|1st piston diam.||inch||2||2||2|
|2nd piston diam.||inch||3.25||3.25||3.25|
|Swivel head||mm||33.5 x 19.0||33.5 x 19.0||33.5 x 19.0|
|Control||Manual||Manual + Quick pneumatic approach||Oleopneumatic|
For more safety:
- Overload limit
- Safety valve
- Down: “Deadman” position
Multi-directional swivel head:
- Longitudinal inclination: 10°,
- Transversal inclination: 10°,
- Longitudinal displacement: 4.5 inch,
- Transversal displacement: 8.0 inch,
- Capacity: 3,300 lbs in all positions,
- 2-speed pump,
- 2 swivel wheels with latches and 2 fixed wheels with large diameter (8 inch) for more manoeuvrability,
- Swivel head delivered with 2 industrial straps.
Ref: COZ 6443
This option enables you to approach mechanical assemblies or vehicles quickier.
Ref: DFH 6115
Thanks to a 3 positions mechanical pump, the oleopneumatic version enables the lifting up or down of charges in a completely automatic way.
Ref: COZ 671 / 6160
|Feature||COZ 671||COZ 6160|
*: Assembling receptacle on demand