The DFA 6115 platform lift
The DFA 6115 platform lift has a unit capacity of 3,300 lbs and enables the user to save time thanks to its empty raising mechanism (activated by pressing the “quick approach” button). The SEFAC DFA 6115 allows you to raise and lower heavy vehicle transmission components from vehicles usually lifted by mobile column lifts. Its size makes it suitable only for the largest inspection pits in maintenance workshops.
The transfer platform lift featuring an ergonomic multi-directional platform
The DF. 6115 permits ergonomic work on transmission components thanks to its multi-directional platform. This transmission lift has 2 handgrips allowing it to be easily moved.
floor transmission jack
|1st piston diam.||inch||2|
|2nd piston diam.||inch||3.25|
|Swivel head||mm||33.5 x 19.0|
|Control||Manual + Quick pneumatic approach|
For more safety:
- Overload limit
- Safety valve
- Down: “Deadman” position
Multi-directional swivel head:
- Longitudinal inclination: 10°,
- Transversal inclination: 10°,
- Longitudinal displacement: 4.5 inch,
- Transversal displacement: 8.0 inch,
- Capacity: 3,300 lbs in all positions,
- 2-speed pump,
- 2 swivel wheels with latches and 2 fixed wheels with large diameter (8 inch) for more manoeuvrability,
- Swivel head delivered with 2 industrial straps.
Ref : COZ 6443
This option enables you to approach mechanical assemblies or vehicles quickier.
Ref : COZ 671 / 6160
|Feature||COZ 671||COZ 6160|
*: Assembling receptacle on demand