WE RECRUIT ! 19 March 2021
Full time Regional service engineer
Sefac was a pioneer in the US market, now having over 40 years’ experience in supplying quality and innovative lifting solutions for heavy duty vehicles. We are part of a group of companies, including a manufacturer and worldwide distributor of lifting equipment for heavy duty vehicles.
With over 2,000 users of its mobile column lifts, Sefac is one of the leading players in this challenging environment.
To support our development, we have an open position for a Field service engineer. This position requires to travel 5 days per week in multiple states.
Job title: Full time Regional service engineer
- you must demonstrate a strong understanding of electro-mechanical systems and travel as dictated by the job.
- Provide onsite service support to users of SEFAC lifts primarily on the North of the US but also nationwide if required.
- Repair mobile column lifts on customer’s site (electrically and mechanically)
- Perform Annual inspections of mobile column lifts and sign the certificate of inspection
- Assist the Sales and Service Manager based in our office in Warminster, PA.
- Perform technical diagnostic by phone with customers based in the US or Canada.
- Experience in lift business will be considered as a plus
- Certification in Industrial Electrical Engineering
- Expertise in Mechanic and electric troubleshooting
- Proven experience in parts and service sales; to be versed in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- A team player with high level of dedication and a positive self-starter attitude
- Allowed to travel to Canada
- We offer a generous base salary plus benefits.
- Laptop and cell phone
Our benefits package includes the following:
- Medical insurance
- Simple 401K plan
- 2 weeks of paid vacation, after the first year, plus paid holidays
- Full time
- Engineering Degree and a minimum of 5 years’ experience
If you are interested in applying for this position, please respond to this request by emailing your resume to email@example.com only.
Final selected applicants will be required to fly to our Warminster PA facility for the final phase of the interview.
NJLM Conference 2019 29 October 2019
SEFAC USA Inc. thanks all the clients who attended the NJLM Conference 2019 in Atlantic City, NJ, between November 19th and November 21st, 2019 and visited SEFAC booth.
FDIC show 2019 8 March 2019
SEFAC USA Inc. thanks all the clients who attended FDIC show 2018 in Indianapolis between April 8th and April 13th, 2019 and visited SEFAC booth.
SEFAC USA Inc. thanks all the clients who attended the Mid America Truck Show 2019 in Louisville between March 28th and March 30th, 2019 and visited SEFAC booth.
NJLM Conference 2018 18 October 2018
SEFAC USA Inc. thanks all the clients who attended NJLM show 2018 in Atlantic City between November 13th and November 15th, 2018 and visited SEFAC booth.
News release 23 November 2017
Sefac USA Inc. is now the North American distributor for SEFAC S.A., one of the world‘s major manufacturers of heavy duty mobile lifts. SEFAC began its lift activity in the late 1960’s and has been manufacturing and selling lifts into the United States since the 1970’s. Sefac USA believes that SEFAC has never infringed any valid patents belonging to others.
SEFAC is known for its development of innovative mobile lifting solutions. Sefac USA strongly believes that SEFAC’s latest innovations in wireless control over multiple lift units continue its line of innovative developments and do not infringe any patents in the USA or elsewhere.
As a result of SEFAC’s conviction that the few wireless lifting solutions previously offered to US users could be greatly improved in both efficiency and safety, SEFAC’s R&D department has spent significant time, effort and moneys in the last decade to develop and bring to market SEFAC’s new and innovative, wireless, mobile lifting systems, including SEFAC’s ground-breaking new communication protocol (SWIP). The SWIP system (patent pending), combined with SEFAC’s strong and durable electro-mechanical hardware, places the SEFAC wireless lifts as the safest and most efficient wireless lifts available. With its capacity for innovation, SEFAC develops and manufactures innovative lifts that have not been copied from its competitors, and SEFAC’s innovative lifts do not infringe upon the rights of others.
Launch of the SW2 wireless column lift 9 October 2017
SEFAC USA is proud to introduce the new SEFAC SW2 wireless column lift!
We are limiting availability to only the Eastern Seaboard of the United States, because Safety and Service are of primary importance to us. We are making this new system available in a limited area, where we are certain that service and instruction will be available to all new users of this incredible new technology.
This heavy duty column lift with a capacity of 18,000 lbs operates via on‐board batteries and represents the pinnacle of SEFAC manufacturing, as to effectiveness and safety.
For any information,
contact us: Toll Free (877) 220‐2041 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit our website: www.sefacusa.com/product/standard‐mobile‐column/
APTA Expo 2017 31 May 2017
SEFAC thanks all the clients who attended APTA Expo 2017 in Atlanta (GA) between October 09th and October 11th, 2017 and visited the booth.
The President of France visited the SEFAC factory 20 January 2017
January 19th, 2017, the President of France François HOLLANDE visited the SEFAC factory in Monthermé in the French Ardennes. He discovered the process of manufacturing of our lifts and maintenance equipment.
The President declared having been impressed by the technology of our products. SEFAC and all its employees are honored by this official visit!
Some pictures of the visit of the President of France, click here!