The DFM 6115 transmission platform lift
The DFM 6115 has a unit capacity of 3,300 lbs and is ideally suited for mechanics in commercial vehicle workshops seeking a highly functional product (100% manual). The platform lift is usually used beneath a lift since its size means this is not always possible in an inspection pit.
The transmission platform lift provides great stability
Thanks to its wide footprint, the DFM 6115 provides excellent stability. This equipment allows disconnection and removal of a vehicle gearbox in order to carry out maintenance or replacement. Thanks to its fully directional table you can position the component in question easily and without the use of risky wedges.
floor transmission jack
|1st piston diam.||inch||2|
|2nd piston diam.||inch||3.25|
|Swivel head||mm||33.5 x 19.0|
For more safety:
- Overload limit
- Safety valve
- Down: “Deadman” position
Multi-directional swivel head:
- Longitudinal inclination: 10°,
- Transversal inclination: 10°,
- Longitudinal displacement: 4.5 inch,
- Transversal displacement: 8.0 inch,
- Capacity: 3,300 lbs in all positions,
- 2-speed pump,
- 2 swivel wheels with latches and 2 fixed wheels with large diameter (8 inch) for more manoeuvrability,
- Swivel head delivered with 2 industrial straps.
Ref : COZ 671 / 6160
|Feature||COZ 671||COZ 6160|
*: Assembling receptacle on demand